Blinking Smart Back-Up Flasher Features

Reverse lights are also called backup lights. They are used to warn other vehicles and people around the car that the vehicle is about to move backwards. The reverse lights also provide some illumination when the car is backing up. Reverse lights on a vehicle must be white in color, and these come standard on all vehicles. If you need to test your reverse lights but do not have anyone around to help, there is a way you can do it by yourself. Turn the ignition switch to the “on” position (without starting it), then put the transmission in reverse with the parking brake on. It is very important to make sure the parking brake is on. Once that is set, get out of the vehicle and look at the reverse lights, they should be illuminated

About 99 percent of the time we are behind the wheel, we are moving forward. But it's the rest of the time -- that other 1 percent when we are backing up.

We as drivers may fail to exercise as much caution as usual we they think that a reversing  accident is not likely to result in much damage or injury to themselves. After all, they will not be traveling very fast nor backing up very far.

Integrating seamlessly and installing into your existing backup/reversing light system is a visual warning system that alerts other drivers and pedestrians of your intentions of reversing and the flashing sequence will act as a warning

Key Benefits

  • Makes your backup/reversing light system is a visual warning system
  • Allows for vehicle to  be seen and safe when making your maneuver.

Key Features

  • Easy to Use.
  • Fits most vehicles.
  • A very simple Do-It-Yourself Installation.
  • Uses state-of-the-art Microprocessor Technology.


  • Size:  1" x 2" x 0. 5" (51mm x 51mm x 19mm)
  • Wire Lengths:
    • Red, Black, 1 Blue = 1 ft. (0.3m)
    • 1 Blue = 7 ft. (2.13m)
  • Operating Voltage:  12 Volts DC
  • Operating Temp:  -30ºC to +70ºC
  • Max Power Consumption:  1.6W

What Your Order Includes

  • A 100% operationally tested Blinking Smart Lane Changer
  • Three Quick Splice Connectors
  • Complete Installation Instructions
  • Quick delivery